What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern TWD topper

I contacted Stern and they said they may be making a second batch later this year. Fingers crossed they do. Might stick a wanted add on pinside too.

Last edited:
I thought it was a limited run . Doesn't surprise me that Stern might do a second run on something that was originally a limited run item.
Typically Stern.

Maybe they can make it so it actually goes across the width of the back box. Always thought it was weirdly out of proportion.

Maybe they can make it so it actually goes across the width of the back box. Always thought it was weirdly out of proportion.
I never thought it didn't look out of proportion. Maybe if they scaled it up 1/2 the size it would look nice. Still i think it's a must have with this machine.
All the add ons and extras that should come with a standard machine annoys me though.

Agree, I was really keen on one until I actually saw its proportions. The LE has the fishtank in the game anyway. I had "DEAD INSIDE" metal topper which was full width and I added subtle lighting. I don't really like the small centre pieces, although for WCS I plan to put a replica World Cup on there, but I may add other stuff to pad it out. Not being able to get a nice TZ one is making me itch badly, there's a lot of really crappy toppers and just a few that are nice. I've gone rogue and ordered some stuff to make one with...

Back
Top Bottom