What's new

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity
Maybe I'm being a principled idiot (again!) but as I only came second to a time waster at £3,810 I'm still willing to pay it but nothing higher
Of course it's entirely up to the seller and so maybe the thread will run a while longer !
I think it has run its course. 3 offers at the same value. Buyers are there clearly, all at the same price. Completely up to the seller. I completely get he has a lowest value like the buyers have their upper value.

Hold out, wait for a higher offer, and enjoy the machine or sell now sightly below. No drama either way.

So what's it for sale for ? I'm completely lost it's been going on for so long.
Me too! [emoji38]

£4k takes it with everything on!

To a point I understand the comments about the decals, but that's all they are- decals, can be replaced if wanted (I'm guessing they're available) it's not as if the cabinet is collapsing!

But I'm in a different school of thought on many things!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Previously on LOST: in the blue corner, buyers ready to pay £3.8k, in the red corner, a seller who wants £4k.
Will they meet in the middle?
Watch this thread to find out.

😣 buyer Messer's about at £3910 was willing to sell at that , he backs out ...buyers saying I've got 3800 for a deal ....mmm what to do I know ...I know let's ask 90 quid more than what it didn't sell for in eBay 😜 that should fetch buyers out of the wood work ha ha ha

tumbleweed.gif

😏 you just don't get it do you ha ha ... There's a guy on here who wants to pay you what the second bidder prob bid

I very much get it- as posted previously Martiny offered me the same, why would I turn down martin but then accept Andy's?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So what would you have done had eBay only got up to £3,700? Pulled it?

Those people convinced it's worth 4k are clearly wrong or it would have sold some time in the last 5 months.

Hold onto it for another year or two, it might go up in value above £4K, then again it might not :p

Back
Top Bottom