What's new

Stern Star Trek gameplay

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
Had my pin for about 6 months now. To date I've been trying to complete all the 6 level one missions to get to kobayashi maru multiball, but now I've started to practice getting the levels 2 and level 3 missions.

I can't find anywhere that explains how to complete each mission, bar basic advice like "shoot the flashing insignias"....

Anyone found a comprehensive guide to each of the 18 different missions please?

Here are a few good videos to watch.

Ed Robertson on the Buffalo stream explains the away team rule well and (SPOILER ALERT) he smashes Nick who gets on my nerves which makes it all the better.

Zach talks Nate through what to do in each mode.

THe PAPA tutorial was before the medals update unfortunately.

Tilt forum wiki

http://tiltforums.com/t/star-trek-wiki/456

Cheers guys, thanks for these - seen a couple before but the ones I haven't are helping. I've played the game on 10 balls per game just to get some experience on the L2 and L3 modes. I'm getting the hang of some of them now - it looks like on later levels you can get the 'mission start' lights coming op (the flashing blues under right top flipper and in left hole) even if you haven't finished the current mission, which has been confusing the heck out of me. Its like they are signalling you haven't finished all the current mission and you have to hit one of these to carry on the mission. Not sure if this is the correct way to interpret this?

Back
Top Bottom