What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stern Spike 2 node board

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
DeadPool just went down and won't serve balls with a node board 8 error.

PXL_20231016_192042298.jpg

PXL_20231016_191119767.jpg

Anyone got one for sale/part ex?

Thanks

Last edited:
If anyone has a worker they can get to me before Saturday would be appreciated!

I have a meet Saturday and the game decides to crap out on me 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭

It's 100% a faulty node board. Only the red led comes on and it fails tests with or without door closed.

Anyone got them cheaper than the £289 at Pinball Heaven? Noticed they're $126 in the USA.

It's 100% a faulty node board. Only the red led comes on and it fails tests with or without door closed.
Have you tried with a different serial data cable? These symptoms indicate only the 48V supply is active. The other supplies are gated on the data bus from the CPU being active (9V rail). Most likely a faulty component, but worth trying a different cable just in case...

I have bought some from pinball life, and marco spec may carry them in stock. I can also take a look at repairing yours if you want. (But not by Friday!)

I got bummed on old prices on my stock, price will reduce when new batch land! Had to pay a ton to get them when no one could...

Edit, took the stabbing and reduced price...

If replacing node board on GB, pay attention to the length of the stand offs on the new board - they may be shorter, which means if you use the same screws... I'll say no more 😪!
Thanks, that's very helpful

I got bummed on old prices on my stock, price will reduce when new batch land! Had to pay a ton to get them when no one could...

Edit, took the stabbing and reduced price...
Didn't realise pinball heaven now accept PayPal, never used to, ordered a replacement board. Once swapped I will get the old one repaired, didn't want to be without the machine for a couple of weeks.

Didn't realise pinball heaven now accept PayPal, never used to, ordered a replacement board. Once swapped I will get the old one repaired, didn't want to be without the machine for a couple of weeks.
Yeah, we've taken PP for years! Took it off for about a month recently as due to some software update it wouldn't work properly etc but on now and your order was sent yesterday after the cut off for delivery today!

Cheers

Phil

Yeah, we've taken PP for years! Took it off for about a month recently as due to some software update it wouldn't work properly etc but on now and your order was sent yesterday after the cut off for delivery today!

Cheers

Phil
Thanks fitted, now working 100%

Back
Top Bottom