What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern Promotional Banners (by Xianek)

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

Long story but I ended up with some spare banners which with agreement from Xianek who supplied them, am selling here rather than sending back to Poland with associated cost of shipping and duty.

They measure 215cm by 85cm and are printed on thick canvas type material and brand new.

I've stuck mine up on the ceiling with nano double sided tape (link below) as didn't have enough free wall space.

Have these 4:
GOTG, IMDN, JP, AIQ

Looking for £65 each

Would prefer to sell in person to avoid having to send out individually as only have the one box they came in but willing to post if sell all 4 together.

Will be at Medway tomorrow so can bring with me and sure there will be one at more from the Republic who could bring to the Republic if you're not going tomorrow but are a Republican. Otherwise can bring to Special When Lit (comp there on Sunday 26 Feb, open to all players) or Neil's meet at Easter.

IMG_20230211_112531.jpg

IMG_20230211_112632.jpg

IMG_20230211_112707.jpg

IMG_20230211_112839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom