What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern pins

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
Picked up a horde of stern pins today lots have parts missing and will be sold as for spares or repair s as is several Indy jones potc sm tdk
Also complete but will be sold as is csi 24 shrek fg I potc will list with pics and prices tomorrow and in the coming days
A140B8D5-F2AC-4EB3-9653-D9E813996127.jpeg
64A23521-CE45-4825-8C20-0FE21FCD2176.jpeg
7CC4187F-53D8-4C65-AA14-B7AE0D368FCB.jpeg
E6EF1B95-251B-449A-96BE-BA36543C13A4.jpeg

I might be interested in the SM or the TDK depending on whats missing and the price.

might be interested in shrek as well...

Im sure I told myself that I wouldnt buy anymore until I had some space! o_O

Remember, no Hoarding allowed :)
Although I would be interested in prices.
POTC would be the only one that would tempt me to part with my DE Star Wars (when I finally finish it)

No pictures or prices but all sold! Did anyone get a crack at these or was it done via PM

@CHRIS B PINBALLS sells honestly described pins at good prices. As a result he often gets lots of messages when he puts up early posts. Get in early if you want to buy - they sell quick because he is trusted. There is no gang or favouritism. But he sells a lot and often needs them gone quickly as a result.

Nothing dodgy going on guys I have a massive work load on at the min and a few full restorations promised for Christmas I am working day night and weekend to make every one happy some pins
I sold the pins to ph the shrek was bought by Dan Lewelen and collected today
As people say I have many good customers who trust my description and just say they will have it without pics
to make it transparent with prices
24 £1250
CSI £1000
Fg £1750
Shrek £1700
Potc £1500
Ij £1250
I am currently working with an op to sell all his pins and there are plenty to go round they will all be sold as is with an honest description but I cannot guarantee they will work 100% and May have parts missing as with everything i sell price reflects the condition I like all my customers to be happy but with my A’s is stuff if you are in any doubt then don’t buy it
I am going to see the operator Thursday and he has more of the above titles if you are interested then pm me this is a rare opportunity for me because operators like this never sell to people like me they normally go over seas also the logistics are key they need to be gone quick I can’t wait 2 weeks for Martin to show up I dont have massive amounts of storage space

Last edited:
@CHRIS B PINBALLS was there any update on BMTDK and its condition and price?

the tdk is not a economical repair no boards no ramps lots of mechs missing there are a few pins in this state and I will sell these of for parts at the end as they may have bits I need left in them for other game
I had to chuckle to my self when I saw these as they are totally robbed of parts but Manuel and goody bag still stapled to the side of the cab

the tdk is not a economical repair no boards no ramps lots of mechs missing there are a few pins in this state and I will sell these of for parts at the end as they may have bits I need left in them for other game
I had to chuckle to my self when I saw these as they are totally robbed of parts but Manuel and goody bag still stapled to the side of the cab

Oh wow that really is gutted then, darn - thanks Chris

i think you had to be in the gang ronnie
Haha, there's no gang or inner circle that I know of. You've just got to be quick with Chris. He says he has pins coming in, you let him know your interested. Simples. I've had a few off him over the years and it's always been the same for me.

I had to drive 4 hours each way yesterday to go and collect though, space is always tight for chris due to the volume of pins he gets through.

After speaking to him yesterday there will be quite a few more like these coming up in the next few weeks for those that are interested.

Hi Chris
I would be interested in an IJ if you have another one
Andrew

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom