What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Pinball Arcade

Just bough Ghostbusters on the PS4 as couldn't wait for the disc to arrive from Amazon... just spent 6 hours playing that game and WOW! Incredible. I only came off because the wife wanted the TV back...
How is the flipper lag? On both my PS3 and PS4 it has terrible flipper lag, makes it unplayable. Think it may be my TV as I've read changing the TV setting to a higher refresh rate? might help. Plays fine on my tablet.

Hi Marvello,

I didn't notice any lag to be honest, running a 55" 4K Sony - 2016 Manufacture - I didn't reset the refresh rate on it, to be honest, I would have though that modern TV's would do that given the input but I am no expert, managed to get up to 250M high score, with 92 ghosts - so close to Mass Hysteria, but so far.

Out of interest, have you updated the PS4 and checked for any recent patches?

Hi Marvello,

I didn't notice any lag to be honest, running a 55" 4K Sony - 2016 Manufacture - I didn't reset the refresh rate on it, to be honest, I would have though that modern TV's would do that given the input but I am no expert, managed to get up to 250M high score, with 92 ghosts - so close to Mass Hysteria, but so far.

Out of interest, have you updated the PS4 and checked for any recent patches?
I installed it just before Xmas. If yours is ok I'll assume it is my TV.

The Frankenstein game comes with the free download - although I think it is actually poor.

I’d be amazed if it was TV lag unless your TV is like a 5 year old LCD from Asda

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It's a 2 year old LG. I was only trying it as a test as I play PA on my tablet. All my devices go through an amp to the TV so maybe that is the issue, though there is no perceivable lag on other games e.g. firing a gun in COD.

Back
Top Bottom