What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern KISS

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
I have an itch for some pompous nonsense so would like to try a Stern KISS.

Let me know what you have guys (and gals). Trades always an option.

There should be a few of these about. I've always enjoyed it when I played it. Nice layout. Good luck with the search

On the back of a boat! :D
70BF88BA-CCE8-4F7B-8374-70973104C130.gif

I also have the itch for a Stern Kiss. It' a lovely looking game and I don' even like the band Kiss.
Good luck in the hunt for one.

Good luck:)

It is the ultimate feel good game. And despite what people think the code is very good and there is a final update soon.

For top players the ultimate goal is the final wizard mode, Rock City with a 10x bonus. Zach Sharpe and Keith Elwin compete in the Stern factory for this as points are off the scale at this point.

And you can switch a few of the weaker tracks out with pinball browser and get songs like Crazy Crazy Nights in.

The only way I would sell mine is to upgrade to a premium or LE but they are really rare in the UK. Same game but with a better light show.

I think you may have a long wait Andy less than 5 kiss that I know of in UK
And the premier le certainly not worth the extra
I think that is the case for a lot of the newer Sterns sadly Chris. :(

I have one too, a great game but def not for sale. Got to complete all the songs the other day but no award, just starts songs again. Hope they give you something in the final update.

Just a suggestion - Aerosmith has a very close layout - in fact a lot of the code is the same! That has the new LCD on it and I think more exist in the UK....

Depends if you are a Kiss fan.

Just a suggestion - Aerosmith has a very close layout - in fact a lot of the code is the same! That has the new LCD on it and I think more exist in the UK....

Depends if you are a Kiss fan.
I’ve played AS and liked it. But I want to sample the over the top craziness that is KISS.
There must be someone out there who has a kiss for me. :)

Hi Andy I think this is a sign of times to come. Most new pins launched don't seem to sell that many which then means there's even less floating around in the secondhand market. Stern launching games with unfinished code doesn't help; by the time they've updated it and everybody realises it's a great game the markets moved on to the next launch so the sales have slowed regardless.

The only real answer is to buy new, unfortunately not everybody has £6k min kicking around with nothing to do :tut: meanwhile the 90's oldies but goldies are also getting less and less.

Fingers crossed you find one to add to your collection :thumbs:

Hi Andy I think this is a sign of times to come. Most new pins launched don't seem to sell that many which then means there's even less floating around in the secondhand market. Stern launching games with unfinished code doesn't help; by the time they've updated it and everybody realises it's a great game the markets moved on to the next launch so the sales have slowed regardless.

The only real answer is to buy new, unfortunately not everybody has £6k min kicking around with nothing to do :tut: meanwhile the 90's oldies but goldies are also getting less and less.

Fingers crossed you find one to add to your collection :thumbs:
I fear you are right Graham. I waited a long time to get my Transformers. Guess this will be another long wait. :(

It’ll be ok. Today’s KISS will be today’s Avatar in a few years if it’s any good. I played it a few times and would like to again one day and expect there’ll be a few being passed around the group in 2021-22

It’ll be ok. Today’s KISS will be today’s Avatar in a few years if it’s any good. I played it a few times and would like to again one day and expect there’ll be a few being passed around the group in 2021-22
Thanks for that Dan. Just 4 years to go then. :rofl:

Feel like I'm being a Debbie Downer however Avatar Pro sold around 1000 units (data taken from pin side) if 10% made it to the UK that's around 100 units potentially in the secondhand market. Compare that to Kiss and the reported 5 in the UK and that is so much less. On the plus side if it's good when they've finished the code it'll hold its money :thumbs:

Feel like I'm being a Debbie Downer however Avatar Pro sold around 1000 units (data taken from pin side) if 10% made it to the UK that's around 100 units potentially in the secondhand market. Compare that to Kiss and the reported 5 in the UK and that is so much less. On the plus side if it's good when they've finished the code it'll hold its money :thumbs:

100 Avatar's in the UK... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Probably more like 10... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom