What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern Iron Maiden (pro)

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Looking to fund a WOZ so this is up for sale.
I’m the second owner from new @huggers being the first.

Everything pretty much as new. Few more playfield dimples but other than that!!

No mods. I’ve rerubbered it in glow in the dark Titan mostly. New post sleeves. New balls, as the old ones had started to look like disco balls!!! Think they were made of lead or something softer!!

Cab as new.

Stunning looking machine plays faster and more furious than anything out there. It’s a beast.

The rules are what makes this game amazing. There are no toys or fancy gizmos. It’s just well coded with a great layout.

Would trade for a WOZ. If not you can pay me £5500.

Any questions please ask.

Sorry not going take photos of the back left rubber or the rear left leg leveller!! It’s pretty much like new, the pics are gonna look like any other Maiden pro!! 👍😬

These are the only pics I have at present but here is the link to initial for sale ad

77EF73AD-75EA-4F99-BEA6-1B0F931F61E4.jpeg

87645929-4676-45AD-8783-B852E563CCFF.jpeg
B96F2CDE-CB98-422F-A00A-27BF460764E4.jpeg
CDFF8120-679D-49CB-8F4E-07BE102878AF.jpeg

I know Snotty but I had a good sesh on WOZ last night and was completely won over. That machine is a work of art and great fun. My kids (4-6) are getting quite into it as well so want something a bit more family friendly!!

And Darren. Banzai Run is so much fun. That battlento take first place is the best shot in pinball.

Thanks for the heads up Sam, does look awesome, unfortunately bad timing money wise at the moment. GLWS

Back
Top Bottom