What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Insider Usernames….

Andydn

Site Supporter
Apologies if a similar thread already exists but could anyone who uses Insider Connected post their user name, that way we can all get connected 👍👍 (log in to insider, go to connections, search by user name & then click on follow)

I suggest no comments or discussions as such, literally just post your Insider name (if you’re happy to share)

You can have up to 8 players on each machine at home
Thank you. I meant the way Dave said you could log on without the code by using the buttons , can this be done with other members on the same machine for example ?

Thank you. I meant the way Dave said you could log on without the code by using the buttons , can this be done with other members on the same machine for example ?
Yes, once people have been added to Home team you bring up the list of names by holding the left flipper before starting a game and selecting them there.

Awesome - Thanks

The phone can be a pain, has to be on full brightness and don’t always have it with me in the house

Last edited:
My question is when is the app coming? It’s so annoying going through the website to look things up etc.

I mean in 2023 an electronics / programming company not having their own app is a joke really.

I think the app is a long way off, I think we will get a app-web thing first but not really a proper app.

My question is when is the app coming? It’s so annoying going through the website to look things up etc.

I mean in 2023 an electronics / programming company not having their own app is a joke really.
Come on - this is pinball.

We have only recently got LCD screens in games rather than a totally outdated DMD.

Back
Top Bottom