What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired stern Indy Pinball

Expired Due to no activity

Chris

Registered
Looking to move this on to fund a new purchase. This is a fully working example, which is ex operated pin so has a few bangs and scrapes here and there, but nothing too bad and is a good players machine. I have a set of original cliffy Protectors for the 2 scoops but I haven’t got round to fitting them, just fitted a brand new magnet for the arc shot as the original was a little mushroomed and fitted a protective Mylar circle over the top of that area. The machine is currently located in the Scottish Highlands, but can be brought down to Yorkshire quite easily if easier for someone to collect from West Yorkshire. I don’t have pics as yet to upload as I am down in Yorkshire at the minute, but can get my wife to try take some for anyone interested. I will upload some pictures once I am back up in Scotland.

Price £1995 and donation to site once sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Chris by the sounds of it you’re wanting to add another to your already great collection good luck with the sale

Dear Chris, I wrote you a PM, if you have time, we can discuss the pickup. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom