What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Wars Pachinko Machine - £300

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Bought this a few months ago, but we are looking to move house now, so I am trimming things down to make the move easier, the kids will not be happy as they love it 😂🤫

The original advert is here: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/star-wars-pachinko-machine.58208/

It is a really fun machine and the light show is simply amazing! If you are a Star Wars fan, you will love it!

Comes with an English manual and a load of balls (more are still available on eBay). Fully working on UK power. It does need a 5 minute power cycle before powering up, as is normal with these and stated in the manual.

It is quite heavy!

Collection preferred (Essex, just outside Wickford), but Martin is welcome too.

Looking for what I paid, £350 ono

Any question, give me shout.

4473188A-A858-4451-B4C7-C2AAF0F74B97.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn't know you picked up a pachinko machine dude, I've been loving these the last few years, have a couple at the workshop for when I need to destress 😂

Didn't know you picked up a pachinko machine dude, I've been loving these the last few years, have a couple at the workshop for when I need to destress 😂
I have been looking at them for a while and especially the Star Wars one. They are really fun and I will probably miss this one.

could you put a photo if the inside? does it have a ball feeder, bottom to top?

Back
Top Bottom