What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STAR WARS LANDS AT TILT - WEDNESDAY!!!

great, I`m hoping to go on Saturday, I also want to see how good dialled in is , as everyone who has played it is giving it the thumbs up :thumbs:

its a good game just not a good Star Wars themed game.

I disagree - Playfield is a little basic, but cabinet artwork, translight, display visuals and sound affects are good

Had several games today and absolutely loved it, nice and fast :)

"playfield is a little basic" said Stevie Wonder :D

I'm a huge space and science fiction collector and thought I'd have the LE, but thats a crime against all thats collectable.

Hoping to catch it this week, I'm totally not bothered about the theme so much given SW has been licensed to death, but interested to see what Stern have done with it.

Favourite licensed titles are (in no order) TAF, LOTR, STNG, TWD, IJ, TZ - but I think STNG and LOTR make best use of the license as a game.

For balance, I love the following non-licensed titles (in no order) WH20, AFM, TOTAN, MM.

Looking forward to owning a Dialed In, won't order a SW.

Was @ tilt this morning. Star wars is ace. (not really a film fan)
Fast and quite easy to see what's going on. Usually I've got no clue what I'm doing. :)

I'm a massive Star Wars fan but for some reason can't get excited about this based on what I've seen. Maybe playing it will change my mind.

What an amazing game, speed, so many hurry ups you're shouting when not playing, hit this, hit that... Great flow... Dan got hyperspeed multi ball going....
Empty playfield equals speed!!!
This must be a winner for operators if they risk the cost.

Managed to grab some games yesterday

Really loving this game as much as I do Game of Thrones in the Stern camp

It's packed with modes, multiballs and hurry ups :) Like GOT if your not in a mode or multiball it's low scoring and bonus plays big in this game

It's a winner as a player and operator! People are instantly drawn to it :)
IMG_3071.JPG

yup for ops the star wars part will draw the money (like ghostbusters).

What an amazing game, speed, so many hurry ups you're shouting when not playing, hit this, hit that... Great flow... Dan got hyperspeed multi ball going....
Empty playfield equals speed!!!
This must be a winner for operators if they risk the cost.
Operators in US say SW is a big earner - out earning all others games.

Back
Top Bottom