What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Arcade Cab Wanted. Sit down or Standup

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
The Title says it all.

Yep Arcade Cab not a pinball! This is for a good friend of mine and needs to be in nice to collector condition fully working and preferably all original where possible so an Arcade 1UP version or mame cab won’t suffice.

thanks Col

Might be worth posting on ukvac if you haven’t already?, that’s how I finally got mine, took me about 8 years of trying though! It just about right place and time, and as with a few things these days deep pockets! It’s possible to bring one in from the USA but this just adds complications to it all.
Glad I got mine I think it’s great!
Tony

Very VERY tough to come by. Doubt I'd ever sell mine but when things get back to normal, you and your mate are welcome to come over to play.

Just thought I’d share what I know about current Star Wars prices.

An upright sold on Ukvac about a month or so ago for £3000
I’m in the process of importing one from the states in original working and great cosmetic condition and another in all most identical condition was imported recently by someone I know.
These both work out at roughly £3000 after shipping, vat etc
Hope this info is of some help to your friend in his search.

Back
Top Bottom