What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Trek 25th anniversary pictures

arakissun

Registered
Just got my last machine for the collection that I ever wanted.Not in great condition of course,but will try the best that I can do.
First I need some help with pictures.

Backbox animation pictures-front and back of this thing.And pictures how is holding the lamp.Just cannot get the idea how exactly it work.Need some explanation too.For now this is the most important request from me.
I think all elements are there but need to compare.
I can see some glassine (rice paper) which is at front of the lamp.Behind the lamp is the transportation oval picture.
I don't know is this original paper or whatever it must be use.

Found what is the original type and specification of the lamp.
Now need some pics how is attached and how long must be.

As far as I can tell the motor with cogs slides the glass left to right when the bulb is on. I'm not clued up beyond that but Martin @gopinball checked it over and said all was original and working well. Hope that helps mate. Live long and prosper!

Yes helped a lot.But I still cannot understand how exactly motor push the glass.
I can see mine the motor is moving and it reach the opposite switch as it should be.But cannot see to push the glass.
Some video will be great to show how exactly work the mechanism.
May be I need some adjustments or something missing from my mechanism.

Yes helped a lot.But I still cannot understand how exactly motor push the glass.
I can see mine the motor is moving and it reach the opposite switch as it should be.But cannot see to push the glass.
Some video will be great to show how exactly work the mechanism.
May be I need some adjustments or something missing from my mechanism.

I can take some pictures tonight. There is round thing that does it as I recall.

Neil.

Yes,it will be nice to see exactly how it moves.Or the part that push it.

Back
Top Bottom