What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Standard Playfield Glass to collect at NLP

Nedreud

Registered
Whilst I'd love a sheet of Roman's PDI unfortunately the pennies don't stretch that far, but I was wondering if anyone would bring and sell me a standard sheet of playfield glass to NLP? Maybe one of the folks who are in on the PDI deal will now have a few too many spare sheets to hand?

It's for my Bally GOLD BALL restoration project. The sheet that's in there is scratched to buggery and is hampering the view of all the hard work I did on the playfield! The replacement sheet doesn't have to be perfect, just better than what I've got. It's a "standard" 21" x 43".

I'm dropping off GOLD BALL on Friday evening so could maybe grab it then away from the madding crowds?

some free glass if you want, but you have to collect it from tarleton pr4 6lj... not likely to remember to bring it. or if @JMP gets it and dishes it out at NLP theres about 5 sheets narrow/wide.

Back
Top Bottom