What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SS LEDs

Kenny Taylor

Registered
A wee help needed. Doing some work on my SS. It was always partially LED'd. However I got the remainder LED's in a bag. They are different to what is already in as they are different colours casings. Are these comet LEDs and what do the colours mean?

Note I have LED'd machines before but not with these types..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 19
I'm having a thick moment. The coloured casing of the LED refers to the cable colour possibly. I dunno the others on the machine don't have this and I usually just buy the std type..

The coloured casings usually refer to the led colour, but some aren't so obvious like the black looking ones. Best thing is to try them in a socket and see.

Top Tip: don't bother with yellow LEDs, pointless. Use white LEDs behind yellow or even amber inserts.

A wee help needed. Doing some work on my SS. It was always partially LED'd. However I got the remainder LED's in a bag. They are different to what is already in as they are different colours casings. Are these comet LEDs and what do the colours mean?

Note I have LED'd machines before but not with these types..
I thought you liked this game with incandescents for the effects on SS Kenny?

Left the incandescents on the claw flashers. I do think some games suit incandescent and others LED. SS was partly done so needed completed..

Attachments

• IMG_5655.MOV
    18.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
IMG_5663.JPG
Don't bother Kenny. Give them to me and save yourself hassle and time.

Ha ha. Still two of the lab bumper flashers not working. But we know that needs a bit of work on the board. Didn't get my coffin mod to light up with resoldering the wire. Will have another look tomorrow..

Boogie men slingshots, leave with white LED's or change to green incandescents. Don't have green LED's. Using green incandescents on the bottom GI..?

Back
Top Bottom