What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Spiderman

Tombyrne

Registered
Hi All,
I am looking for a nice Spiderman, ideally like the one #Replicas sold on 21st August.
I really want something that's been looked after with some nice mods and trouble free, as I just want to plug and play.
I don't like the Toby/Kirsten plastics, so again the alternatives are preferred. led's and shaker motor on the wish list.
Cash in hand for a nice example.
Thanks, Tom

Great game!

Hadn't played mine for a while so fired it up yesterday and got to Battle Royal but didn't hit a single jackpot. When you're in the zone and the shots are flowing it is amazing.

One of Sterns best.
Almost got to Super Hero yesterday. This was my score at the start of Ball 2.

IMG_9530.JPG

Hi tom,
Mine will be available in about six months time (soonest).if you can wait that long (I wouldn't if I were you!) it's out on loan at the moment and my friend just cannot part with it!....has the following mods from memory (not seen it for a while but loaning him another machine next week so will see it then). Titan clear rubber set. Full LEDs with OCD pcb. Spider speaker inserts. Speaker leds. Backbox leds. (Not that lame tube) sandman mod. Plastics mod. Train mod. From back alley creations. Full cliffy set. Leg protectors, cabinet protectors. Speaker upgrade. That's all I can remember! P.m. Me for more details...if interested....
Cheers Keith. Ohh and edit a version 2 shaker motor.....;)

Hi tom,
Mine will be available in about six months time (soonest).if you can wait that long (I wouldn't if I were you!) it's out on loan at the moment and my friend just cannot part with it!....has the following mods from memory (not seen it for a while but loaning him another machine next week so will see it then). Titan clear rubber set. Full LEDs with OCD pcb. Spider speaker inserts. Speaker leds. Backbox leds. (Not that lame tube) sandman mod. Plastics mod. Train mod. From back alley creations. Full cliffy set. Leg protectors, cabinet protectors. Speaker upgrade. That's all I can remember! P.m. Me for more details...if interested....
Hi tom,

Not sure I want to wait 6 Months, but that sounds right up my street. Let me know if you get it back sooner and want to sell it.

Wow, there are some great machines on offer and am really tempted on 1 or 2 of these, so still holding out a little longer for a Spidey if there's one about, but the clock is ticking and need of a machine is getting harder to resist.

Back
Top Bottom