What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiderman Home Edition!

home edition isn't great but they've now turned it into a pin for the cool fashionistas!

Neil.

I thought it was a Vault Edition when I saw the side art from afar, would still really like to see one of those in real life!

Was interesting to see and have a quick go on the Home one though. It has a feature (think it was MJ multiball) where it looks like your ball is stuck but that's how it locks it so you have to hit it to release it and start the feature.

Really like that coin door mod on the GB they had, looked really well.

I thought it was a Vault Edition when I saw the side art from afar, would still really like to see one of those in real life!

Was interesting to see and have a quick go on the Home one though. It has a feature (think it was MJ multiball) where it looks like your ball is stuck but that's how it locks it so you have to hit it to release it and start the feature.

While you are over there nip to Universal Studios in Orlando, they have a Spiderman Vault Edition in the Arcade next to the Mummy ride. :)

Last edited:
It has a feature (think it was MJ multiball) where it looks like your ball is stuck but that's how it locks it so you have to hit it to release it and start the feature.
Is that not on doc ock on a standard sm? Magnet locks the ball that gets released by hitting it with another ball. Starts 2-ball multiball.

Is that not on doc ock on a standard sm? Magnet locks the ball that gets released by hitting it with another ball. Starts 2-ball multiball.
Not on the home edition. It is similar to the ball lock on Avatar.

Vault edition is great from an art point of view but sounds and calls are terrible.

Saw some funny machines last night.

Went to Flat Top Johnny's and they had a GotG, GoT, GB, AFMr, WCS, Aerosmith and then this TWD that had a Michael Jackson thriller translite and some figures on the playfield. Had a Pinsound inside too playing MJ songs! We played it to see if there was an MJ head inside the prison but sadly not.

Walking back, there was The Friendly Toast opposite which was closed but could spot a Star Trek inside. Again it had a custom translite with... Cats!?!

IMG_20180407_230040.jpg IMG_20180407_235615.jpg IMG_20180407_235956.jpg

Vault edition is great from an art point of view but sounds and calls are terrible.
You can talk some crap Neil.
Call outs are fine on the vault, different to what people are used to but that's the whole point , the cartoon art and call outs are way better than the movie SM machine.

If you don't find a vault over there you are more than welcome to come round and play a few games on my machine when you are back home.

You can talk some crap Neil.
Call outs are fine on the vault, different to what people are used to but that's the whole point , the cartoon art and call outs are way better than the movie SM machine.

No they are terrible - ****ing terrible actually!

You see a bunch of people trying to take the call outs from the original and put it into the VE - because the VE call outs suck. You dont see anyone trying to take the call outs from the VE and back port them to the original because the call outs on the VE are !

Neil.

Ace thanks! Big fan of the original Spider-Man table, it's a great playing game but that comic book art is cool! Would love to see one :)

I've played the one in Universal this year, showing signs of wear, needs a good clean

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180412-221323.jpg
    Screenshot_20180412-221323.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
Saw some funny machines last night.

Went to Flat Top Johnny's and they had a GotG, GoT, GB, AFMr, WCS, Aerosmith and then this TWD that had a Michael Jackson thriller translite and some figures on the playfield. Had a Pinsound inside too playing MJ songs! We played it to see if there was an MJ head inside the prison but sadly not.

Walking back, there was The Friendly Toast opposite which was closed but could spot a Star Trek inside. Again it had a custom translite with... Cats!?!

View attachment 62786 View attachment 62787 View attachment 62788
THAT is the best Star Trek translit I have ever seen. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom