What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiderman 2.6 code found it

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all been looking for the 2.6 code for orginal spiderman cant seem to find it anywhere on the web noticed mines running 1.9 any help would be great thanks all hope everyone's doing ok

As above.

Also update your Iron Man! (based on your signature games)
Yep all updated i started with the 1.85 custom with the metal style music which was cool then updated again with the shoot to thrill version, but torn as i quite enjoyed the metal versions but did miss shoot to thrill plus never heard of the songs before, did u try both?

Yep all updated i started with the 1.85 custom with the metal style music which was cool then updated again with the shoot to thrill version, but torn as i quite enjoyed the metal versions but did miss shoot to thrill plus never heard of the songs before, did u try both?
nah - I actually like the factory Iron Man audio, it just works for me and is perfectly seamless. Only game I’ve used different audio on is TRON, not sure where I got that mix from but I’d be gutted to lose it!

Back
Top Bottom