What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Wales Pinball League - 2024

PinballDaze

Site Supporter
Alias
Pinball Dave
There has been a few months of discussing/planning/bickering but there will be a new division of the UK Pinball League in South Wales.
I have been involved since Season 1 and have been part of the South West league.
We have had seven hosts in the past, some will be the stalwarts but also some new.
So, We have 6 League meets planned starting in January. Dates and details are going to Wizcat later today.

Personally, I would like to Thank our Hosts, without them this wouldn't have happened !

Dave
Co-ordinator for 2024

Da iawn chi gyd, a llawer o ddiolch am y gwaith caled i roi hyn at ei gilydd!

Byddaf yno.

A na, alla i ddim siarad gair o Gymraeg heblaw.... Diolch!

I'm very happy to report that the first South Wales League meet at the Skillshot Pinball Club was a huge success with ( I believe ) 38 players so thanks to all who came along and supported us for our inaugural meet. Huge thanks to Nik and Emma for hosting and for the great food. Thanks to Dave for jointly co-ordinating with me and suggesting it in the first place 👏. Results will be published once sorted.

Next meet will be at my house on March 10, fingers crossed we don't get quite so many attendees because I've no idea how we'll fit everyone in! 🤔 :rofl:

Last edited:
Great day at Skillshot today, thanks to Nik and Emma for hosting 👏
Also thanks to Dave and Kev for organising things, went really well👍
Place was packed😎

My grandchildren really enjoyed it but my son (not their dad) had been DJ’ing at a club in Swansea until 0430 this morning and was a bit spaced out😂

Anyone got a cheap Mandalorian as my Granddaughter loved it!

Attachments

• IMG_9169.jpeg
    IMG_9169.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9178.jpeg
    IMG_9178.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 24
Massive thanks to all - Dave and Kevin for organising along with Nik and Emma for Hosting and providing the lunch at Skillshot Pinball Club.

Was great to see so many familiar faces too, along with a few new ones :)

Meet 2 was played today at my house and went well apart from Foo Fighters ****ting the bed before we even got started :mad:. Not as many players as the first meet but it was mothers day and 26 is still plenty. Results are already up on the uk pinball league website ( thanks Paul ) but here are the overall standings for the day ( home advantage working for the first time for me finally :) ). Thanks to @PinballDaze for the organisation, to Craig for score entry, Lorraine for the great food and everyone else for coming along.

resultsfff.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @kevlar and everyone else involved, another great meet with great people😎
My kids and grandkids said Scooby Doo was their favourite, I thought your Flight 2000 was an amazing.
Hope you sort Foo Fighters

Thanks @kevlar and everyone else involved, another great meet with great people😎
My kids and grandkids said Scooby Doo was their favourite, I thought your Flight 2000 was an amazing.
Hope you sort Foo Fighters
Seems Scooby was a big hit with everyone, and only 1 small issue all day, a stuck ball on the upper playfield 🙂.

Was a great day thanks Dan for hosting. Lovely to meet the South Wales lot. Very chuffed with an unofficial 7th as I'm in the South West League

Back
Top Bottom