What's new

South Park

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
I'm a HUGE fan of the show and therefore purely down to theme this game appeals to me, despite it being fairly sh1t. Does anyone have one? Is it worth a punt if I can track one down? Anyone flogging one? Seems it very rarely comes up for sale and I've not seen one on location since back in the day

I'm a HUGE fan of the show and therefore purely down to theme this game appeals to me, despite it being fairly sh1t. Does anyone have one? Is it worth a punt if I can track one down? Anyone flogging one? Seems it very rarely comes up for sale and I've not seen one on location since back in the day

Fun enough to play. No great surprises with it, ruleset is pretty standard stuff. But yeah ..it's fun. If you are a SP fan then you will love it I expect :D

They really needed to make that gobble hole on the right bigger though :rolleyes:...I have highlighted it in case you can't see it

I pretty much want one due to Mr Hankey popping out the top of the toilet tbh

There was one at Electric Circus in Birmingham last year not sure if it's still there? I quite enjoyed it, seems sparse but fun to play.

Back
Top Bottom