What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Source of replacement slotted WPC optos

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
May have found an alternative part for the no longer available QV11233 slotted opto used in petty much all WPC games for things like flipper optos and loads of game mechs. These will probably not work with the TZ clock, but i am hopeful will work with everything else.

Price would be 5 for £12 plus £1 postage.

I'm seeing if people would be interested in some of these first, gauging interest and need to test out my samples, before taking any orders.

Cheers

Jim

Should be getting my samples here shortly, then we can see if they are good to go :)

Ok, the first order arrived and will be tested out today. Initial inspection looks good with the same pinout as the old ones. Also the cathode leg on the transmitter section is slightly shorter than the anode like on other leds so this is an extra benefit for installation assistance to.

IMG_5090.jpg

Ok, tested today on a wpc flipper opto board and work a treat :) Will start to send people their invoices out shortly. Just as a reminder though these will most likely NOT work with tz clock opto boards. Everything else should be ok.

The pinouts match the original part and there is a dot silkscreened onto them which matches the wms board silkscreen. Also the cathode leg of transmitter is slightly shorter than the others which also helps alignment, as mentioned above.

If anyone else wants some please make yourselves known now. You will be included in the next order.

These have sorted out 2 different games sluggish and weak flippers recently. So top tip here always check flipper opto boards for weak flippers . It's NOT always coil or power related

Next order of parts arrived today so Dave's order will go out today and there are some more available if anyone else wants some quality parts

Back
Top Bottom