What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sopranos and star ship troopers

D

Deleted member 181

Selling my Sopranos this was a keeper up until a few weeks ago when the need for an AC/DC became too strong hate this hobby :frusty:

After 2k for it, playfield is very nice all works cab is munty on the right hand side.... buy it play it sell it ;) pics up on the bay

STAR SHIP TROOPERS.
Nice all round condition this was never a keeper and only selling as Griz made it homeless, as no space in the shack. :closed_2:

Again pics up on the egay will take 1k for it.

cheers
will

Will Made you an offer on ebay for the Sopranos,
I was trying to buy this one from Dom for a few months last year 🍵
I still see it has all fag butts :)

Hi mate are you the skate guy on ebay??? just emailed you off ebay.... drop me a line at will_barber@hotmail.com I preferred your first offer :thumb: but thats cool..... yep it is still fag fresh however its been polished up and is looking pretty sweet... cab is never going to be a stunner :)
Rav is going to hate me for selling this after all the grief I gave him to get it, but sure the proposal of a new ACDC and lots of beer will placate him

Bet's now being taken on, How long will the AC/DC last before it gets the heave ho

ACDC may take long to get bored with as so many different ways to play it. Might be a keeper:bounce:
I have been fighting the ACDC urge for a while.......great game.

SST delivered by Martin today. Already a big hit with my son!! Many thanks a great fun machine...... dont think Xenon is going to get played much any longer.

Glad it got there safely. I packed it up for Will as it was currently residing in the GrizZ Shack. Great game, I shall miss it.

Cool glad you got it safe, its a wicked game...... and Grizz if you liked it so much why did you make it homeless and make me sell it???? ah thats right so you could get "the hoff" in the shack with his speedos ;)

Bugs and death or hunky lifeguards??? you've changed :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom