What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Something in the £5 to £10k range ?

boosted_jeep_uk

Registered
I was hoping something would come up before i'd have to post a wanted...

Looking for something movie/tv tied in up to £10k. If its a newer table would be looking for an LE so its got all the toys.

I currently have a 19 year old son back from Uni, and an ratty old pickup truck so can collect fairly quickly if you're not too far from Bedfordshire.

I dont really know a good machine from a bad machine - i've only had a Fish Tales, and a Flintstones, plus my skill level is way way down at the lower end 😁

If you've got or know of something on the horizon please let me know 👍

Cheers

Dean

I would check out Chris B’s Mandalorian LE that was £10k, great game and the LE is 🔥

Edit: Sorry, I should add my advice would be get out and play some games too. The games that have stayed longest for me are ones that I played before buying. Just my 10 cents!

If not your a collector and just want the toys for game play, I’d personally just go with a Premium, LEs have no more value when it comes to game play just a few extra minor cosmetics. Save some $$$

I would check out Chris B’s Mandalorian LE that was £10k, great game and the LE is 🔥

Edit: Sorry, I should add my advice would be get out and play some games too. The games that have stayed longest for me are ones that I played before buying. Just my 10 cents!
Exactly what I was thinking - Mando LE, good theme and a stunning looking game

If not your a collector and just want the toys for game play, I’d personally just go with a Premium, LEs have no more value when it comes to game play just a few extra minor cosmetics. Save some $$$

Good advice, but the thing I would say is there are normally more LEs than Premiums for some strange reason.

Thank you for that advice - i didnt realise Premium and LE were different - thanks - i shall know what to look out for now 👍

Thank you for that advice - i didnt realise Premium and LE were different - thanks - i shall know what to look out for now 👍
Look up the machines on Stern’s website (or google) and you can see the differences between Pro/Prem/LE… some machines have much bigger differences than others. I also find the machine reviews on Pinside reflect how different they are/aren’t.

Look up the machines on Stern’s website (or google) and you can see the differences between Pro/Prem/LE… some machines have much bigger differences than others. I also find the machine reviews on Pinside reflect how different they are/aren’t.
Thanks Mark - i shall do that

With that budget you'll be able to pick up something really nice (in most cases it's probably not worth paying extra for an LE mind)

Scarcity not withstanding, the following modern TV/movie themed pins are likely within your budget;

Stranger things (with UV kit installed ideally)
TMN Turtles
Mandolorian
Alien(s)
Halloween
Jurassic Park (stern)

Outside of movie/TV, sometjif like an Iron Maiden is a cracker 👌

As far as pre-LCD screen pins, don't sleep on something like The Walking Dead, The Shadow, Indian Jones (Williams), Twilight Zone, Spider-Man, Creature from the black lagoon. (Few of those are possibly less than £5k)

Most important thing, is try and play as many pins first so that you can make an informed purchase; likely something will grab you.

Back
Top Bottom