What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold (SOLD) Bally Judge Dredd - £2,500

BouncingCzech

Site Supporter
Price
£2,500 ONO

Description
Selling on behalf of my Dad. He bought this from a company near Bristol about 4 years ago, it's seen very little use and has been maintained by the same company but he's now looking to sell it on. Great condition. I can see from the "seller advice" thread that people will probably want photos of the internal boards so I will get my Dad to take some more shots and post them up here :) Price stated was how much the same cabinet went for on this site back in 2021 so it seemed like a fair starting point. Any queries just let me know.

Bally Judge Dredd Pinball Review

Pictures
IMG_5457.jpg
IMG_5462.jpg
IMG_5465.jpg
IMG_5467.jpg
IMG_5455.jpg
IMG_5468.jpg
IMG_5469.jpg
IMG_5470.jpg
IMG_5471.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpg
    IMG_5455.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5467.jpg
    IMG_5467.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 96
If this still runs on an original code it will have a switch fault on the dead world which is perfectly normal for a judge dread , they changed the design in production , the switch wire plug is zipped tied to the playfield loom on the left I thing it was .

Damn, I'm in Gloucester too - Would've made a lovely first pin, blasted work stopping me from enjoying life as usual :p

5th.

Only fair way to settle this is to draw straws...

Or wait until some more higher definition photos are posted, appears to have come from HLD, and those low res photos can hide a lot of detail.

Not having a dig at the seller there, just being honest about the quality of the posted photos and past experience.

Or wait until some more higher definition photos are posted, appears to have come from HLD, and those low res photos can hide a lot of detail.

Not having a dig at the seller there, just being honest about the quality of the posted photos and past experience.
Indeed, and a first time poster/seller.

Whoever it goes to shouldn't part with any cash until you're ideally stood next to the machine, but I recommend that anyway.

Relatively new here, what is the forum etiquette in situations like this?
There is none, the seller can sell to whomever they want.

Also, just for info, in my experience the first person to reply in the thread is usually not the first PM you'll have received as a seller.

The dibs system is the only fair and legitimate pinball buying etiquette 😂
I have dibs on pinballs that will probably never be for sale, and on pins I’ve sold. Infact I think I once got a machine having been in a fourth dibs position so never give up hope.

The dibs system is the only fair and legitimate pinball buying etiquette 😂
I have dibs on pinballs that will probably never be for sale, and on pins I’ve sold. Infact I think I once got a machine having been in a fourth dibs position so never give up hope.
Quite right @Mooseman

But I have had instances on here that even after I mark something as 'sold pending' - I get PMs offering me more money!

Yes - I have been offered 1K more for a table I sold during lockdown from a PM I got the next day.

I did not take the extra £1K but I am sure others would.

In reality it is still for sale until someone pays and collects.

Like a few have mentioned 1st dibbs doesn’t always take it as it’s amazing what happens when
1. Have to sell a pin to buy it and that’s not as easy as they thought.
2. Don’t actually have the funds at the present
3. Realise there’s no where to put it
4. Reality dawns and couldn’t help the knee jerk reaction to pm
5. The wife finds out 🤬

I’m sure there’s a few I’ve forgot but I’ve had all of the above many many times and a few of my pins have ended up 3 and 4th dibbs!

But yes I think 1st to pm should be given dibs and I’m sure many like myself have just missed out.
or
when someone has already put a wanted ad up showing intent and they kindly get passed on by the community.

It is the sellers prerogative who they want to sell to but it’s not exactly cricket rules in the community if they give it anyone else off the list.
Offering more is underhanded and eBay is where these scoundrels should reside.

I have many times been accused of selling too cheap and then offered more money to outbid the winner. My own morals will not let me take the gazumped price. If they have got themselves a bargain then we both benefit. I’m holding off selling a pin at the moment so not to p someone off as I value it £1k less than there current ad.

IMG_2548.png

See this very morning people want to always try and push someone else out to get the deal. These signs are £250 each on eBay 😂 just collecting dust to me and getting in the way of me selling up and moving. I could get more money and screw the first guy but I would never

View attachment 244966
See this very morning people want to always try and push someone else out to get the deal. These signs are £250 each on eBay 😂 just collecting dust to me and getting in the way of me selling up and moving. I could get more money and screw the first guy but I would never
Give ya £70 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I ain’t got a clue what signs they are but thought I’d do a funny ! 😎

If anyone on the "dibs" lists is up for paying £3.5K for a JD with a few mods, a broken topper and a few faults, then feel free to get in touch. I haven't played mine for over a year, which is the way I judge whether it is time to move something on. I'd be up for selling it for the right offer, but I wouldn't come as low as this one has just sold for - it's ornamental value is higher than that, it looks great sat in the corner of my dining room.

Back
Top Bottom