What's new

Wanted So let's open a 'Can of Sterns' !!

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Putting feelers out well in advance for when the pinshack is finally finished.

I have decided I need s Stern in my life(I think against better judgement but hey ho) so the question is for all you Stern owners, which one should I have, and why, and who may have one to sell in the not to distant future ?

cheers in advance

Kev

Which game has spurned this thread??? There must be one that you've got some kind of thing for.

Do you like music pins? I don't, but Stern are annoyingly good at them.

Really depends on budget Kev. If you can afford it a Metallica premium, GB premium, a little less GB pro, Tron, TWD pro ( wasn't for me tho..)....down in the 3k range BDK, POTC etc etc....lots of great machine to choose from.

Yeah I have narrowed down my first nib purchase to a met premium or a GB premium

Just gotta decide which one to pull the trigger on now

Are Met premiums readily available anymore

How is Spider-Man VE any good? I have kinda overlooked that

Hmm do like spiderman, tron, TWD, startrek ( but have a mint STTNG) LOTR etc - just trying to get a feel what everyone thinks and see what is available ;)

Cheers

kev

or Men!

or Guy

apart from BBH most of the LOTR and later Sterns are safe bets if you fancy a swap/change down the line.

Spiderman.
And I might let mine go, you've played it and commented on how well it plays.
D.

I will second Tron, but I'd recommend you play it first. It seems to sharply divide opinion.

If you like complex games, GOT gets my vote, if you have that kind of cash to burn.

Back
Top Bottom