What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snake behaviour on MET LE/Prem?

Does you snake jaw only drop when hit during normal play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, hitting orbits and ramps triggers the jaw to drop too.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Pooman2084

Registered
Hi,

Thanks to Phil, Peter and Paul and others for helping get my MET up and running again after some LED issues.

I have a question though on the snake behaviour as I think it is different to how it was.

So, during normal non-multiball play, what triggers the jaw to drop? I remember it dropping only with hits to the jaw itself, but mine now seems to also drop when hitting some orbits or ramps. In addition Lyman's demo on Youtube shows it dropping when other shots are hit too, as does this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-pwChsVAk

I've taken the trouble to take the game back to Phil who kindly offered to look at it for me, but I must say I'm questioning my own memory now...!

Would a few Prem / LE owners mind testing please and report back?

Cheers

Lloyd

Bingo!

That's really useful Poi, it suddenly seems very obvious.

Does the jaw drop on starting a game too?

Yes on the start of the game the snakes jaw is in the down position awaiting a lock, once locked the ball is spat out and the jaw goes up needing to be knocked down by either hitting the jaw of hitting one of the lit snake inserts.
Hope that's clear ?

Thanks for your help guys, that was really useful.

After a few weeks of fretting it seems my game is now 100% :)

I just need to get up to Preston to pick it up!

Back
Top Bottom