What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam Tilt Podcast - Episode 100 - Lyman Sheats

Tucks

Registered
If anyone hasn't listened to this - DO. The great man 'Sheats' himself talks for hours about his career and the games he made at Stern. Absolutely fricking fascinating insight into coding and the games he's made. Interesting when he talks about TWD. Great podcast.

If anyone hasn't listened to this - DO. The great man 'Sheats' himself talks for hours about his career and the games he made at Stern. Absolutely fricking fascinating insight into coding and the games he's made. Interesting when he talks about TWD. Great podcast.
I’ll put it on my list for Monday, after home from camping, thanks.

Without spoiling too much, what’s the thing about TWD? I had an LE and traded it down to a Pro, so now very curious!

Nothing bad. He was disappointed with the way it came out initially and the code not being good but now thinks it's his best acheivment. I agree.

Back
Top Bottom