What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam Charity Raffle - tickets available NOW

Rav

Registered
Alias
Rav
Its a little over a week to the Slam. Due to the high costs of staging the event and the ever-better prizes, we've decided that we will sell tickets to forum members who are unable to attend.

I will collect the funds, but write your details on the physical tickets which will then be included in the draw so anyone has a chance to win a prize!

The list of prizes is ever growing and when I close off selling raffle tickets on Thursday 17th. Naturally the biggest prizes are:

• William's INDIANA JONES Pinball Machine fully serviced, brand new artwork decals, cleaned, rubbered and ready for a new home!
  • Atari INDY JONES & the Temple of Doom System One Arcade Game brand new side-art, original hardware and restored.
To purchase tickets:
  • Please Paypal slam@ukvac.com at £5 per strip of 5 tickets.
  • If you don't have a Paypal balance or unable to gift it, please could you add £0.50 per £5 strip as this covers the paypal fees.
  • Please include a phone number, forum username/email & your name so I can put this on each ticket.
  • I will PM/email you your ticket numbers.
We'll post a draw video and a post here of the full results of the draw as soon as we can get on the net after the draw or some clever mukka sets up a webcam for me :)

Money sent. :thumbs:
The only way I am ever going to get over the heartbreak of not going is if I win one of those prizes!

Have an awesome Slam everyone. It sounds like it is going to be the best one yet! Get lots of pics.
Dean

Ok, I think that's about it for the raffle sells online - I'll have one last LAST check at noon today for any last minute additions. Once again a massive thanks for all your generosity: truly humbling and a cracking start for the Echo charity!

I'll be listing winning ticket numbers and prizes after the show. With luck I've emailed everyone correctly their ticket numbers!

To the first people who bought tickets online who just got ticket numbers... They're orange :)

Apologies for the delay: here is a list of the main raffle winners. Everyone has been contacted already and dispatches of prizes are in hand. Again, thank you for your involvement, generosity and hope you won something:

Pinball machine: Andy kemp
Arcade game: Ian and Dan Wallace
Bowens headphones: Alison fourniss
Pac-Man stuff: Matthew Allum
Pinball Postcards: Leon Mitchell
Pac-Man headphones: Ian Chapman
Pinball magazine subscription: Nick Hamill
Pinball Book: Peter Hannan
"Cheese Light": John Helliwell
Pac-Man bits: Shane Cox

The bear is going to get an RPG t-shirt made and become their mascot, expect to see it again at a show ;-).

Back
Top Bottom