What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skull Mountain (no not He-Man)

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Here is a sneaky preview of the skull mountain mod due for release in a week or so, (the 5 in the pic went to the US so I've still not managed to launch the product in the UK as of yet), these light up with the DMD ball lock skull mountain screen shot, makes for a new focal point in the game and hopefully will be a landmark mod for this title.

Matched to the original plastics (repros are darker etc)

View attachment 9086 whskull2.jpg whskull3.jpg whskull4.jpg

Man that's cool. Love your WH20 mods. I'll definitely be having one of those........... When I get a wh20!!!

Seriously though, that's awesome.

What a great mod for one of my favorite machines.
Don't suppose you could do me a white one ?
How awkward am I.

These are on back order and will trickle out for obvious reasons, I will do you a white blank one at mates rates ;), all forum members can get these direct from me at a reduced cost (not as cheap as Replicas white blank but cheaper than ebay) cost to be confirmed but they are all hand painted and matched so you know the drill, obviously if you want an unpainted one they are cheaper

Getting excited Andy.
Have we got a due date for the mod yet ?
I want, I want, I want.

Here is a sneaky preview of the skull mountain mod due for release in a week or so, (the 5 in the pic went to the US so I've still not managed to launch the product in the UK as of yet), these light up with the DMD ball lock skull mountain screen shot, makes for a new focal point in the game and hopefully will be a landmark mod for this title.

Matched to the original plastics (repros are darker etc)

View attachment 9086 View attachment 9087 View attachment 9088 View attachment 9089

:clap:

Got mine today.
Looking forward to colour coding it to fit in with the white mountains.
Cheers Dreads.
What a cracking mod.

Back
Top Bottom