What's new

Site donations

Kram2

Registered
Any other way I can make a site donation other than through PayPal ? My PayPal account is currently limited so they are dead to me as far as I’m concerned

want to offer on here my final pinbal bits and pieces

Any other way I can make a site donation other than through PayPal ? My PayPal account is currently limited so they are dead to me as far as I’m concerned

want to offer on here my final pinbal bits and pieces
Will drop you a message @Kram2.....

Used notes, non consecutive Serials under the kitchen sink in a crumped paper bag also work ;) :D

Yeah same issue here. It's been like that since I've been here to be honest.

Every time I go to put donations over the years then it's impossible through them for me for whatever reason so I just give up.

Ebay's probably the only place I see Paypal but that's always good in the rare times I use Ebay.

Do a bank transfer for a score?

Can't you just pay through PayPal with a card without logging in? You used to be able to do that.

Can't you just pay through PayPal with a card without logging in? You used to be able to do that.

Yeah usually it would but it's in a loop, so you can't even reset password or anything like that.

It would take a paid phone call to them to sort it out but I don't use paypal if can help it because to be Frank I don't agree with their practices and fees.

Doesn't matter shop I use, whether ebay or whatever it will work but it never has here.

Yeah usually it would but it's in a loop, so you can't even reset password or anything like that.

It would take a paid phone call to them to sort it out but I don't use paypal if can help it because to be Frank I don't agree with their practices and fees.

Doesn't matter shop I use, whether ebay or whatever it will work but it never has here.
If you drop me a PM Dave i'm sure you could Transfer to me and I can put it in the kitty on your behalf (and credit your account somehow!)....

If you drop me a PM Dave i'm sure you could Transfer to me and I can put it in the kitty on your behalf (and credit your account somehow!)....

Alright nice one, appreciate it.

Not even trying to sell anything, just giving a bit back because if it wasn't for this place existing I wouldn't have got so many parts and add on the data hosting fees when I'm uploading quite a few images lately.

Back
Top Bottom