What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sick of it ? Wanna break ? Fancy a change ?

DRD

Registered
So many folk I know are a bit down at the mo. The relentless bad news, wars, problems, elec bills, inflation, idiocy etc etc

If you fancy a complete break in a better place.

Watch this. Amazing cast. Beautifully shot ...

Couldn't get into it and ended up switching off. Worth giving another go?

thought it was a bit strange,but stayed the distance and watched it until the end,the cat fell asleep on my lap halfway through though 😀

Love Wes Anderson

He's a big pinball guy and all the ones featured in his film are in a cafe he designed in Milan :)

IMO the worst Wes Anderson movie ever , I came out of the cinema actually angry 😂
Little Alien was the only good bit

Glad you enjoyed it but Unfortunately imo this is peak Wes Anderson in the worst possible way . Soulless and empty, a collection of characters desperately in search of some purpose .

I’ve been a big fan of his over the years , eagerly awaiting each new film but it pains me to say Wes has been really going downhill the last few. The French Dispatch was very poor also.

I think he needs to get another writer onboard and actually get back to telling great stories . Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums , The Life Aquatic were all wonderful .

He’s in danger of turning into the hipster Woody Allen - churning out increasingly poor movies in his later career.

Whoa. Trash the thread guys.

I made no claims that this was a brilliant film. Just that it offered escapism to those that might fancy a tonic or a change without alcohol, drugs or a revolver shot to the temple.

If folk want world class stuff, here is a list. Those with smaller numbers tend to be better than those with bigger numbers.

😂😂 sorry mate absolutely nothing personal, was just still angry about how much I hated it , glad you enjoyed it and it's great we all like different things or life would be boring and we would all own Elwin games 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom