What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiny happy people

cooldan

i like pizza
ooh, , i know what'd be fun.
everyone fun their favourite Christmas films please?

Last edited:
I was thinking that's what normal people call us pinheads.
I live alone so i'm here drinking beer :)

Plenty more where you came from baby. Sat watching dreadful film with young relatives. Now you see me 2

If you like magician films I strongly recommend The Prestige. The Illusionist is also a good one, but it uses cgi to cheat which demeans it a little imho

I lost interest in nysm2 when the guy kicked his shoes to change them and flipped a stainless tray over and it became a briefcase. Too much cgi again

Gotta watch it's a wonderful life and scrooged, xmas wouldn't be the same

Had a house full, sheer chaos and alleged merriment but all I could think of was sneaking off to the office where I keep all my tables :) maybe tomorrow...

I strayed off line yesterday but the dog and I had a nice dinner , Xbox. , game on turtles and a film with mr carling and miss lambs

Had a bit of a break from the pinball of late. Hoping to get cracking on refitting the GI bulb holders on R&B tomorrow.

In the meantime i've been binge-watching movies on Sky and drinking and eating as much as I can get away with. Back to the fitness regime in a day or so's time.

Happy christmas to all on Pinball Info :)

Just got to 40 out of 40 when screen froze and kicked me back to home screen went back in got to start at 1 again:mad:

Woah, you're heading for a clean sweep, I think I got my 3 wrong quite early on with films I never even heard of. I hate those websites that won't put it all on one page, just because they're loaded with clickbait ads and they get paid for every page load. Shame, cos it was a fun quiz. If you do go back and retake it, grab a screenshot of your score, or I'll never believe you can identify a film called 'Heathers'.

Back
Top Bottom