What's new

Shine Charity Pinball

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I am organizing our annual Shine Charity Pinball Competition on Sunday 24th Feb.

The event will be held the acclaimed Tilt Bar in Birmingham with the generous support of Pinball Heaven! They have the best selection of the latest titles available for you to enjoy including Stern's Munsters! See https://tiltbrum.com/shine/ for a full list of games and register.

All players will play a minimum of 14 qualifying games with the top 16 progressing to the finals. There will be a Charity raffle with lots of prizes donated by many companies and people within our fantastic community (please contact me if you wish to donate a prize!)

All this is available for a donation to the Shine charity (Min £10) here https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/shed4shine
Under 16's are free!

If you are not able to attend, please consider making a donation to this fantastic charity that I can personally confirm do great work supporting children and families living with Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida.

Always a great event and super-worthy cause. You have my full support as always Matt! Can people rock up with raffle prize donations on the day?

Always a great event and super-worthy cause. You have my full support as always Matt! Can people rock up with raffle prize donations on the day?
Thanks Vin! Yes, raffle tickets will be available on the day.

Im in and if anyone could offer a lift from London I can donate the train fare too!

Trains also go from Marylebone for about £5 each way and you don't have to be there for 9am for Shine. If you are also doing the UKCS you can work out what approximate time you'll be playing and aim for that..

Looking forward to this once again, hopefully any prize I might get will be better than the one for 4th place last time! :rofl:

You can pay on the day up until 2pm (Although I wouldn't recommend leaving it that late!)

Cheers Matt. Intend to come just sorting a few things out. Will chat Thursday.

Matt, what time does this event finish? Just trying to guage as need to book the train. Cheers

Hard to Judge, those that qualify will be there until 6pm, the final will probably be between 7 and 8pm

Back
Top Bottom