What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Shark Panic “whack a mole” full size arcade game £550

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I have listed this on Ebay at £650 but offered to forum members at £550 firm, any questions please ask, here is the Ebay description....

It is a bit more interesting than the usual whack a mole type game as it has fish and sharks, the fish are trying to escape the sharks so you need to help by whacking the sharks. Hit a shark and you get points hit a fish and they get deducted. Towards the end of the game everything speeds us as well!

If Ebay will allow a link you can see the actual game being played here (98) Feiloli Shark Panic Arcade Game - YouTube but if they remove the link go to YouTube and search for “Feiloli Shark Panic Arcade Game” if the video is uploaded by tattyadams its this game.

Fully working and never missed a beat in my ownership. It did have a noisy cooling fan which I have replaced (you can get all the parts for this game) but that’s it.

A free play button is installed but it was still on coin and had apple pay etc on it when I brought it so I daresay it wouldn’t be too difficult to convert back but that’s totally out of my depth! All keys and locks are present.

This game is 113cm wide, 83cm deep and 160cm tall. It is very heavy but is easy to move about on a level floor as it is on heavy duty casters.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG33.JPG

Back
Top Bottom