What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Shadow Part 03-9214 Mini Rear Ramp

Cheers mate - managed to find one other shop that’s a little cheaper but going to see if anyone’s got one here first 👍

You can have this one. But it has only one of two fixing lugs. A small bracket may do if you’re not fussy. Needs a clean too.

Attachments

• 0C802290-034F-4404-8CF6-0CEC99A5D7C9.jpeg
    0C802290-034F-4404-8CF6-0CEC99A5D7C9.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
Im actually after one of those too, couldnt find one in stock anywhere. Spiderpin can you pm me where you saw the other cheaper one. Thanks 😊

Im actually after one of those too, couldnt find one in stock anywhere. Spiderpin can you pm me where you saw the other cheaper one. Thanks 😊
Sorry mate I’ve just checked the website again and it’s a scam - 2 stars on trustpilot. I’ll keep an eye out for you but so far the only place I could find it in stock was linked above!

Last edited:
Ok thanks, yes its the same problem with mine missing 1 of the lugs, its actually lasted a league meet and NERG without a hitch but its just held on with tape at mo but a bracket may actually be a better option rather than spend over the odds on getting a replacement from someone we dont know. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom