What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious problem can someone help please? SOLVED

RudeDogg1

Registered
So I've put the of back in my bsd and now it won't pivot or pull out. It will tip up about 6 inches but won't budge from that. Please can someone help before I break something. What the hells gone wrong? [emoji24]

Can you see if the slides are latching by looking through the coin door with a torch?

I've had to remove and straighten the slides on my Getaway twice due to them getting twisted, the latches then jamming on the screws that hold the slides on.

Can't see bugger all at the mo. I'll get it on its legs tomoz hopefully I can get a better look rather than lying on the floor. Trouble is I can't even push it back to get it back out if I need to

Get a look inside when you can, hopefully you can see whats jamming it and maybe reach it or release it with a large screwdriver or something.

Rude - if you need pics of a BSD I can send - not that it will be much help. I'm sure it will be fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will be jammed on the slide rails rudi just as Kevlar said - should be an easy fix

Cheers

kev

Problem solved it would appear that the pivot bolts on bsd unlike other WPC are indeed meant to be shorter at the front. So when replacing them don't be fooled into getting 4 the same length when someone says their wpc has 4 the same length. If you put 4 the same on the front right one hits the bracket for the magnet motor mech. I've just undone the bolt by hand with the machine on its end and stood on my table lift raised right up, which was a mission but now sorted

Back
Top Bottom