What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 10, 2011] Midlands Pinball League Meet - Event #1 (LN13 0ET)

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Just a reminder, the first meet of the 2011-2012 season is this Saturday (10th September) at Well, Lincolnshire (LN13 0ET).

Practise play from midday onwards, competition from 2pm.

Games available:

Wild Fyre

Judge Dredd

Demolition Man

The Shadow

Starship Troopers

Bad Cats

F14

Circus (maybe, if I get it working by then)

… plus Cruisin’ USA video game, a MAME cabinet, pool table, etc.

Afterwards, it is Ross' 40th birthday party running through the evening with band(s?), hog roast, bouncy castle, etc. Camping space available for anyone who wants to spend the night. The next morning, there’s this to visit locally: http://www.belchford.org.uk/Belchford%20Downhill%20Challenge%20Soapbox%20Cart%20Race%20Page.html

Kids and families very welcome.

It would help with catering if anyone coming could drop me a line, but not essential.

Massive thanks to Ross for a great afternoon of pinball today. My first league meeting and I met some great people and I think I managed to not totally embarress myself playing wise.......although I'll hang on for the results being published before I know for sure
biggrin-1.png
Happy birthday Ross and hope the rest of the days celebrations went/are going well....the food was very nice.

Thanks Ross, Hope you had a great evening and the kids are being quiet this morning!

Back
Top Bottom