What's new

Selling Monster Bash and Buying the Remake ?

DRD

Registered
If anyone is looking to offload a good original to buy the newly announced remake, drop me a pm as I am after the wpc version.

I can be there with folding cash in short order

Thanks

D

If someone offers me >6K I’ll sell mine, has mirror blades, LCD colordmd, new lock bar, LEDs, new legs, if they don’t I’ll just keep it and maybe take it into the office or put it into Flipout.

Neil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have one at £5900 bought from Chris B in January for £6500. If new ones are in the 7500-8000 range or more for LE's as predicted, 5900 is going to look like a great price.

The remakes are good - but AFM and MM in my opinion are not as nice to play as an original WPC95 table. Too much clear coat. The board 'skids' more than it rolls. Just my 2 cents. The remakes look amazing - and if they do the large DMD in MB it will look awesome.

The remakes are good - but AFM and MM in my opinion are not as nice to play as an original WPC95 table. Too much clear coat. The board 'skids' more than it rolls. Just my 2 cents. The remakes look amazing - and if they do the large DMD in MB it will look awesome.

Suspect in twenty years they will play the same then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:) Yes Neil.
The remakes actually look superb - AFM is breath taking. It is just my personal opinion.
Also they seem pretty darn reliable. Do not seem to have many faults on the MB and AFM in @Tilt_Birmingham.
So many pros and cons to clearcoating playfields. Sure the CGC remakes will still look great in 10 years +
I think I have just talked myself into getting a MBr.

You planning on getting a remake then Neil?

Yup - the remakes are just such good quality and I’ve had no issues at all with mine, with the original games there always seem to be niggles and credit dots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom