What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Selling a few pins - GOTG Pro first up

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Having a small change about so selling a few pins. Some setup and some from storage most likely. First up my GOTG Pro. HUO pretty much as new really. Been in my games room since Jan 2018. Space is main factor for sale, as this is not an easy decision, and deadpool needs somewhere to go.

£5800. Trades might be considered but straight sale would be better right now. Comes with a separate cleland version sd card and the stern original, so you can swap between the 2 versions with zero hassle. Also has one of my usb extension cables for easy software updates from coin door installed to.

One forum member already got in touch beforehand so he is first in line, but after that its first come first served.

Will get some better pics later on, but i've got a mountain of board repairs and new pcbs to get trough today, so will be later on. Plus i think there's a setup thread for my game on here anyway. Nothings changed since then !

IMG_2881.JPG
IMG_2882.JPG

:-o:-o Cant believe you are moving on GotG!

Just a space thing really and thinking about where deadpool should go. If nobody is interested in this, then i'll just keep, or lend to a friend for awhile . No biggy really, just giving the option. Possibly if i got a whitewater in part trade then i'd get rid of the fish tales to

Back
Top Bottom