What's new

Self-ban from for sale threads to stop temptation?

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Would it be possible to implement a system of banning yourself from seeing the for sale threads for a certain period of time?

I'm only saying this because as wonderful as this hobby is, I do actually have a problem with constantly wanting more machines and the for sale section is like smoking in the face of somebody whose trying to give up smoking 😂

James

Would it be possible to implement a system of banning yourself from seeing the for sale threads for a certain period of time?

I'm only saying this because as wonderful as this hobby is, I do actually have a problem with constantly wanting more machines and the for sale section is like smoking in the face of somebody whose trying to give up smoking 😂

James
I'm afraid there's only 2 things more addictive and that's valium and heroin and they're boring!

Love it lol temptation is terrible, got my 1st pin in Oct - now I have 3 and I know what ones I want next too!

I know what you mean Andy, Pinballitis is more contagious than this Chinese thingy.

I've got space for 5 pins, picked up my 14th on Wednesday.... First thing this morning and I'm looking at eBay and the sales thread on here 😂 when will it end?!?

I've got space for 5 pins, picked up my 14th on Wednesday.... First thing this morning and I'm looking at eBay and the sales thread on here 😂 when will it end?!?
Jeez.......I’ve convinced the Mrs that the kitchen table is far too big. We are gonna get rid of it, get a smaller one. That position is earmarked for GnR so far 😂

Back
Top Bottom