What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sega Goldeneye

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
One of Sega’s best games and have owned a few!

I had this same machine some 5 years ago and have brought it back from the same guy I sold it to but have no room so it’s on the chopping block.

I hate to use the word rare so let’s just say Goldeneye had a low production run (but it is rarer than Whodunnit, just) can’t remember seeing one for sale before and I know of only one other in the UK although I am sure there are others.

When I had it I stripped it and replaced all the star post, bulbs, flipper links, rubbers and put a new satellite dish on it and it has had very little play since cos my scores are still on there and I'm rubbish!.

I consider it to be in good condition. All the ramps and plastics are good as well as the playfield with the only damage being on Bond between the flippers (see photo) as usual with this game.

£1950 on collection (PO22 6JL) or cleared funds before Martin (or others) collect.

Any questions please ask.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG

A guilty pleasure, this one

One of the very best playing data East/ Sega games you can buy.

This won’t be around long is my prediction only second one I have seen for sale , and I know kindler isn’t going to be selling his one anytime soon

The ramp shot to the magnetised satellite dish is one of the greats in Pinball.

I had a really nice one of these. Great fun game with some very clever magnet functions.
I also have some cabinet decals if anyone needs any.

Reactions: DRD
Er, I think you are forgetting about Rollergames Mike!

View attachment 78352
The last time I saw @cooldan he had packed his bags and was off to America to find 'the Rollergames girl'

Oh I tried to tell him she was just art on a pinball machine, she almost certainly didn't exist, and even if she did.... How would he find her? What would he say? But he wasn't having it.... Just kept saying 'she will be mine, oh yes'

I wonder if he ever found her.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom