What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sega Goldeneye

PinballDaze

Site Supporter
Alias
Pinball Dave
Not sure how serious a local James Bond fan is..... but he's asked me about buying a Goldeneye Pinball.

PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

If he is a pinball fan he should be in for a treat though - I thoroughly enjoyed it whilst playing at Flipout

I really like the game and would pay more than £1500 IF the condition warranted it.......and that`s what is what so many people seem to forget these days. Title over condition seems to be what it`s all about which is sad as if a pinball doesn`t play properly then why would you pay over the top prices.

New James Bond game out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had a Sega Goldeneye and really enjoyed it. It was a really nice one. I traded it and got around £1750 for it. A while ago now.

It was a nice one, worth that money too. Just wish I had jelled with it! Wasn’t for me. I think it’s a game for bond fans but it has some very cool hidden features.

New James Bond game out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t tease something of this magnitude Neil without a little substance or info, right I’m all ears so please continue :)

Last I heard JJP where trying to get the Bond licence without much joy as Jack wanted to secure the entire film catalog.

Don’t tease something of this magnitude Neil without a little substance or info, right I’m all ears so please continue :)

Last I heard JJP where trying to get the Bond licence without much joy as Jack wanted to secure the entire film catalog.

Agreed, substance please because this would mean me not getting a munsters if JB is imminent.

Can't say but I was reliably informed that James Bond was the next game from Stern after the Munsters around TPF, supposed to be a huge game to stick it at deeproot. But your mileage may vary, it could be bull**** but I the source is a good one historically.

Kinda hoping Sterns next game after Munsters would be Superman 78, Bond's cool though

I never realised there was a Goldeneye pinball until this thread, so had a look at one on YouTube.Is it an early Sega?as it has a regular sized DMD like DE machine, and it doesn't have a showcase type head

A new James bond pin is certainly a dream pin. More the pin that everyone wants than beatles I would of thought. Goldeneye is great though. It helps that it is the best bond film and Bronson is the best bond. And that's coming from a Scotsman.

I wonder what direction they will go. It makes sense to fill the gap since Bond 25 has turned into the disaster that it is.

I hope it isn't Skyfall.

I wouldn't mind if Bond was just faceless. Just a shadowy figure and it was like the xbox game legends. Although crap, was cool going back through different films to do different objectives. Could make a cool pin.

Or a Gold finger pin would be great too.

Maybe Mcrae, Neil Mcrae license to tell. Could inform us more nearer the time ?

Would be interested in an anthology Bond pin. Goldeneye was OK but never a keeper . We have a Gottieb James Bond in storage but its more a novelty piece than a great player. A must though for Roger Moore Bond fans like us.

the best bond film Goldeneye? more like poked in the eye! Its freaking terrible!

Goldfinger, live and let die, the spy who loved me and moonraker, the jaws fans would be happy then LOL

Poked in the eye ?

Live and let die is a belter and Moonraker is great.
But Sean Bean was a great bad guy.

Basildon Bond for me (he had letters after his name:tut:)
1545249891267.png

try again Q ;)

Neil.

sorry Huggers I mis-read that. I thought you thought Timothy Dalton was bond in Poke me in the eye.

You are right Dalton was an excellent bond, if you read any of the books he is the closet.

sorry Huggers I mis-read that. I thought you thought Timothy Dalton was bond in Poke me in the eye.

You are right Dalton was an excellent bond, if you read any of the books he is the closet.

Yeah he' was brilliant, very underrated, shame it was so short lived. I don't like Brosnan or Craig at all tbh although I have a lot of nostalgia for Goldeneye. Especially on the Nintendo 64...!

I agree with Dalton. He is the 2nd best one ?
I really liked Big George too. It was a shame what happened to him regarding the role.

I think they make Bond to big in the Craig films. Most ex SAS men aren't huge chaps despite what Chris Ryan and Ant Middleton would want you to believe.
I'm sure they will have to cast a gender neutral vegan in the next one to keep the masses happy nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom