What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sega Frankenstein

idchappy

Registered
I'm looking at buying one of these for my first pin, does anyone have any advice for me please? whats a good price, things to look out for etc.
Thanks in advance :)

Hi

Good game - one of the better Sega pins. I had one for a while - very challenging to get to the Wizard mode.

Things to look out for - mainly that the BIG DMD is working fine ....these are VERY expensive to replace. And make sure Frankie himself is fit and well - that his arms throw the ball properly, and also that his head moves. Oh and that it has the original 'Handle/Power Switch' ball launch thingy.

Price ??? The million dollar question these days 😉 .......I'll stick my neck out and say 800 - 1K would be reasonable.

Hi

Good game - one of the better Sega pins. I had one for a while - very challenging to get to the Wizard mode.

Things to look out for - mainly that the BIG DMD is working fine ....these are VERY expensive to replace. And make sure Frankie himself is fit and well - that his arms throw the ball properly, and also that his head moves. Oh and that it has the original 'Handle/Power Switch' ball launch thingy.

Price ??? The million dollar question these days 😉 .......I'll stick my neck out and say 800 - 1K would be reasonable.

Ta man, i see a nice looking one for 1.5 K on ebay with no bids... was thinking about putting in an offer for it if it doesnt sell 😄

But her husband is on the backglass on that ebay one :p.
I was thinking about stretching to 1.2k, i get a feeling the sellers seen the crazy price's in the last year and will be looking for a lot more.
Thanks again though ;)

Spot on there with what GrizZ has said price wise.
If you are willing to wait for one then you should pick one up for under the 1k mark.
D.

Back
Top Bottom