What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Sega Frankenstein

Expired Due to no activity

idchappy

Registered
Hi Guys, need to save up for home improvements so need to move this on.
Space is still a premium I'm afraid so it's up for grabs.
£990
I have a spare bulb kit and Novus 1/2/3 and novus cloths to include
It was 95% working with only a bulb out on the play field and on of the shoot up ramps sluggish.
Good nick has had some knocks in it's life (think it came from Greece) but was quite a chuckle.

i940.photobucket.com_albums_ad243_IDCHAPPY_Frankenstein_20130723_185051_zps0b701298.jpg

i940.photobucket.com_albums_ad243_IDCHAPPY_Frankenstein_20130723_185037_zps1946d1c9.jpg

i940.photobucket.com_albums_ad243_IDCHAPPY_Frankenstein_20130723_185026_zps2cafa598.jpg

Martin would drop it off is you were keen, obviously it puts a bit on the price though.

Thank you but it would put the price up and also I wanted see it and play it first, I've never played even a SEGA before, let alone this table.

Good luck with the sale anyway.

Why is it us Devon pinball enthusiasts are so thin on the ground? Hardly ever get anything for sale down here.

Great game, but mine has been a real PITA. Hopefully its bulletproof now for the time being :)

Looks better with a green screen though:

i60.tinypic.com_ol14w.jpg

He's back on now, was replacing the servo.

Thank you but it would put the price up and also I wanted see it and play it first, I've never played even a SEGA before, let alone this table.

Good luck with the sale anyway.

Why is it us Devon pinball enthusiasts are so thin on the ground? Hardly ever get anything for sale down here.

So true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chappy, I feel ya pain mate. It's January and I think the markets a bit slow after Xmas. This would be sold in a heart beat any other time. I remember trying to flog a funhouse last year about the same time. Couldn't shift it so I had to Ebay it!! First time ever and for a bloody funhouse too!! Hang in their fella

Chappy, I feel ya pain mate. It's January and I think the markets a bit slow after Xmas. This would be sold in a heart beat any other time. I remember trying to flog a funhouse last year about the same time. Couldn't shift it so I had to Ebay it!! First time ever and for a bloody funhouse too!! Hang in their fella
Ta dude :)

Back
Top Bottom