What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold SEEBURG Album playing jukebox - yes full size 12" records! TRADE or BUY

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
I put this together from a Seeburg AP1 album player (plays 50 -12" 33rpm) records, housed in a Seeburg M100A cabinet.

Clever interface fron M100A buttons to AP1 designed by @AlanJ

Looking for £3K.

Or swapsie for a pinball. No electro-mechanical machines.

One of a kind pinball.

I know of only 2 other mechanisms like this in the UK.

COLLECTION FROM B30 2LH POST CODE.

I RECOMMEND THIS IS TRANSPORTED UPRIGHT.

Martin is used to shifting jukeboxes these days so I would recommend him if you do not have a suitable vehicle.

IMG_7911.jpgIMG_7912.jpgIMG_7913.jpgIMG_7915.jpgIMG_7916.jpg

Got to love the seeburg 'select-o-matic' mechanism, beautiful engineering!!
Jim, I took the mech to Sound Leisure and was talking to Alan Black who has designed all their machines.
He used to be a seeburg engineer.
There is no way in 2024 you could make this mechanism, with all the parts that are milled to perfection.
It is now getting on for 60 years old and still works everytime.
This one has an electronic tormat so no pins popping in and out. Infact, not a single valve in the whole thing.
Had this a while now and have had my fun with it.

Jim, I took the mech to Sound Leisure and was talking to Alan Black who has designed all their machines.
He used to be a seeburg engineer.
There is no way in 2024 you could make this mechanism, with all the parts that are milled to perfection.
It is now getting on for 60 years old and still works everytime.
This one has an electronic tormat so no pins popping in and out. Infact, not a single valve in the whole thing.
Had this a while now and have had my fun with it.
Excellent info :)

Some things like the ‘select-o-matic’ and the tormat, really deserve to be in the design museum!

The tormat is like it was recovered roswell alien tech! 🤣🤣 No one knows how it works!! Or how they managed to make it …

Very nice!
Would also be pretty cool to have 50 x 12“ 33rpm import singles from 70’s and 80’s etc 😎

Back
Top Bottom