What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Scared Stiff Insert Decals

Andy B

Site Supporter
After some Scared Stiff insert decals. Just the "Terrifying" and "Extra Ball" ones though so reluctant to pay for a full set imported from the US (which will be North of £60 after customs charges I reckon) - particularly when it's not even my machine that I'm doing the resto on :)

Anyone know where I can source them cheaper/more local or has anyone done any homebrew ones?

Cheers

Andy

@Andy B

Sorry, i cant help exactly with what you want, but If you do end up having to get a complete decal set, if it comes with a decal for the front of the crate i’ll buy that one from you, so at least you can get some money back.

I’m after a set for a Sega Star Wars, where have you seen yours? Maybe we can go halves on postage.!

i have a set

fc7dc2c6974ddff8db0c9eedea94b915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m after a set for a Sega Star Wars, where have you seen yours? Maybe we can go halves on postage.!
I actually just found them on Pinballcenter (Netherlands) for 30 Euros so may just but bullet and buy from there if no one can help on forum.

Back
Top Bottom