What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safecracker Value

Ian

Site Supporter
Hi,

I have a safecracker in very good condition that I’m thinking of selling. It doesn’t have the wings on the back box, apart for that it’s a good example. I’ve lost touch with the prices a bit and I wondered if anyone had an idea of a fair price I should sell it for.

Thanks,
Ian

I would say if the condition was a nice as mine about £4000. Was offered £4250 withcolor dmd but exchange it in the end. I thought it would have sold for more as a rare machine but it didn’t.

Never seen one of these for sale in the UK, and never played one either. But it's definitely an interesting looking game and I'm sure it will attract a higher price here due to the rarity.

Coincidently, if anyone wants some bling bling then we've just made Safe Cracker SideBlades today!

I sold a safe cracker a few months ago on here -was @BigBear77 one but went thru another owner before me.

If you have a rake of tokens and LED'ed then @mufcmufc is on the ball with what it is worth.

You also get a free Hernia. May be a smaller cab but boy does it weigh a ton!

This is really one of those pinballs that it is 'worth however much someone will pay'. It was fun for a few days of ownership (I took it as PX for my CV and knew it would be sold on quick so I didnt get attached).

I hear of people asking £5K upwards but they dont seem to sell at that.

Back
Top Bottom