What's new

Sold Safe Cracker £4150

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
Need the space (and yes I know it's a diddy pin) due to far too many recent purchases that have yet to arrive.

Won best in show at Pin Fest, comes with a bank building mod on the ramp, combination door lock, Y protector on ramp and also playfield rails (no longer available) to prevent the playfield sagging. Fully LED and funky rubbers, about 50 tokens and working token mech.

Can be collected from me in Uttoxeter or Martin knows where I am. Folded height is 37" from memory

Will consider a trade for a Guardians Pro as a friend is after one

IMG_6962.jpg
IMG_6964.jpg
IMG_6965.jpg
IMG_6966.jpg
IMG_6967.jpg
IMG_6968.jpg
IMG_6969.jpg
IMG_6970.jpg

Does it not have the side door things on the backbox? I can’t see in the image

I have an SC.
Cracking Pin... Smaller than the average so great for tight spaces (if you dont put the "wings" on..)
Because of the size, can be a lot more challenging... and a slightly different approach based upon time rather than number of balls...

These genuinely dont come up for sale that often!

GLWS.

Excellent game IMO.

Those that enjoy repeated plays of a game will probably get years of mileage out of this one if you make an attempt to 'legitimately' win all of the coins from the game.

Played this at pinfest, was a fantastic game and played lovely, really good fun and if I ever get a good collection of pins myself this would be in there

Back
Top Bottom